–Now Hiring: Global Partnerships Intern
Are you interested in helping to build partnerships and manage logistics for a global organization? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a knack for multitasking? Would you like to be part of one of the world’s largest organisations in international internship coordination?
Who We Are:
At TIG we believe in our purpose and bring this to life through our vision and values. The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to Interns and Companies alike.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
We are seeking a Global Partnerships Intern to work directly with and support the Global Partnerships (University Relations) Team with partner event planning, alumni outreach, and project management. You will work directly with the Global Partnerships Project Manager and liaise with teammates around the world. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, yet world-established organisation, that is helping to lead innovation in the international education sector. The role will be located in our Santiago, Chile office. You’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced work environment in which significant role development and international opportunities exist. You will be working alongside a diverse group of like-minded individuals who are dedicated to providing outstanding experiences for our participants.
- Manage logistics for university fairs and informational sessions around the world by sourcing participants, organising marketing materials and creating presentations
- International event planning including planning receptions and booths at conferences and alumni events
- Conference preparation and support including organizing meetings with universities, creating briefing documents pre-conference, arranging all travel and accommodation and post-conference follow up and lead nurturing.
- Assist in the planning and execution of The Intern Group’s professional development and alumni ambassador program
- Conduct data analysis as needed for the team
- Global distribution of marketing materials across program offices and partner universities
- Administrative tasks as assigned by Global Partnerships Team
- Academic background and/or work experience in business development, partnership acquisition, project management, marketing, communications or sales is appreciated, but a global perspective and can-do attitude are a must.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent writing and professional communication skills
- Organization, time management and multitasking - ability to work on many projects at once and liaise with several different managers on GPT
- Experience working with a CRM
- Experience with reporting and analyzing data
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Interest and ability to teach yourself new skills and work on projects autonomously
- Previous work experience in an administrative role
- Graphic design experience is a plus!
- Living in South America – able to travel the continent before, during (31 days holiday pro rata) and after the placement
- Professional development and continuous learning opportunities
- Transferrable professional skills
- Mentorship, with weekly one-on-one meetings
- Monthly salary and living stipend
- International experience looks great on a resume!
- Working with a dynamic team of young professionals from all around the world
- Working as a valued member of the team with lots of responsibility from day one
- Hardworking and professional environment, but friendly and dressed-down
- Monthly work-sponsored events
How to get on board:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity. If you would like to apply, please email us at email@example.com and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV in English. The position is set to begin at the beginning of June.