— Now Hiring: San Francisco Experience Coordinator
Do you know the ins and outs of living in San Francisco? Are you fun loving and enjoy meeting new people? Would you like to be part of one of the world’s largest organisations in international internship coordination?
Who We Are:
At TIG we believe in our purpose and bring this to life through our vision and values. The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to Interns and Companies alike.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
Here at the Intern Group, we’re looking for an Experience Coordinator for San Francisco, California. You’ll be part of our Americas team and will get the opportunity to rapidly develop your professional skill-set and experience across a wide variety of tasks. We’re looking for a confident and professional individual to manage the intern experience for our new California (San Francisco) Program. You’ll be a self-starter with heaps of enthusiasm and know your way around San Francisco.
Hours: Part-time and weekends (5-10 hours per week) you will need to be available over the weekends during the day (Most Saturdays, periodically Sundays); also on occasion in the afternoon on select days during the week (but this is flexible).
- Assist in scheduling & coordinating program events (i.e. social, cultural, professional development), maintaining a monthly calendar and keeping the interns up-to-date
- Address any questions or concerns the interns may have regarding transportation, housing, and work experience, reporting any major issues to the TIG Program team
- Manage our social media accounts for the area; regularly taking photos at intern events/creating content & posting on relevant Instagram, Facebook, etc. accounts
- Schedule & conduct any "exit interviews" with each intern 1 week prior to departure to collect feedback about the program and public reviews/testimonial videos
- Induct interns into the alumni network to keep in touch with them over time in order to arrange reunions and networking events
- Must live in San Francisco, California and either be a US citizen or have a valid work permit
- Undergraduate Degree (or in progress to obtain)
- High energy, extroverted, energy giver, people focused, empathetic, accommodating, an expert in conflict resolution
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience and/or skills in logistics, customer service, and communications.
- Be people focused; show an ability to communicate and build relationships with people from different countries and cultures. Global in their outlook; passionate about international education and travel.
- Enjoy challenges and be resourceful, proactive and entrepreneurial.
- Be fluent in English
- Love getting stuff done! Ideas are great, but seeing them through to completion is everything.
- Tools: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Slack, Google Docs
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to get a taste of a rapidly growing company
How To Get On Board:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV in English.