— Now Hiring: Business Technology Intern
Do you dream of living and working abroad? Does the idea of also helping other people achieve this experience excite you? If yes, then The Intern Group has a great opportunity to offer.
Who We Are:
At TIG we believe in our purpose and bring this to life through our vision and values. The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
The Intern Group is seeking an intern to join us in our operations office in Latin America! You would be working with and learning from our Technology team, including the company’s top technology and operations managers. This is an opportunity to be immersed in the inner workings of a global business.
The location of this role can be either our operations office in Santiago, Chile or in our office in Medellin, Colombia. This role is an ideal opportunity to complement your degree with some international experience. Spanish language skills are welcome and useful, but are not required - the main language spoken in the office is English.
The ideal start date would be July 2019, but we can be flexible for the right candidate. The term for this internship can be either 6 months or 12 months, depending on the candidate’s interests and fit for the role.
- Work on an Agile team using sprints and scrum methods
- Expand your knowledge of Salesforce
- Develop your skills with building meaningful reports and business intelligence for key decision makers
- Key performers can undertake a project to solve a business challenge using technology, through a hybrid PMI/Agile approach
- Develop transferable coding skills (SQL, PHP, HTML) using data from multiple databases
- Contribute to strategic decisions in the Technology Team and across the company
- Build business intelligence and reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Perform ad hoc data analysis and research
- Administer the company’s technology software
- Support strategic projects, primarily focusing on Salesforce administration and automation
- Coach our Salesforce users to accomplish basic reporting and automation
- Create technical documentation and training materials to support adoption of new technology and processes
- You are studying for, or have recently completed, a Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related field
- You have a remarkable skill set with extracting and presenting data.
- You have impressive communication skills and have experience dealing with users
- You have an inner drive to action, balance parallel priorities, and proactively communicate your work status
- You thrive when outside of your comfort zone, and embrace teaching yourself skills on the go
- Fluent Spanish is a plus
- Monthly salary
- Housing stipend. We are also happy to organize housing for you.
- 31 vacation days per year (pro rated to length of position)
- Coffee and tea served in the office
- Team outings and events
- Fun and friendly work community
- Potential to grow in the role for star performers
How To Get On Board:
Please send a brief cover letter with your resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "Business Technology Intern”. Address your materials to Mr. Taco.