–Now Hiring: Business Development & Placement Coordinator: North America
- The Intern Group organizes international internship programs in fifteen cities worldwide. We are a global leader in the internship abroad sector, one of the fastest growing segments of the worldwide travel & education industries.
- Thousands of students from more than 100 countries have participated in our programs.
- We partner with over 50 universities and educational institutions worldwide.
- For more information, see our website at www.theinterngroup.com
About the role:
We are seeking a Business Development and Placement Coordinator to assist our destinations in North America. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, yet world-established organization, that is helping to lead innovation in the international education sector.
The role of the Business Development & Placement Coordinator-North America aims to seek and create partnerships with companies and organizations across our North America destinations (New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Los Angeles and Toronto) and to successfully support interns and companies through each stage of the placement process with clear and frequent communication. This involves direct relationship management with the America team. It also involves working with our prospecting tools to find, contact, and manage communications with our potential company partners.
We anticipate a start date in late August. The role will be located in Medellin, Colombia.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience and/or skills in business development, admin, analysis, communications, relationship building and project management.
- Be people focused; show an ability to communicate and build relationships with people from different countries and cultures.
- Be global in their outlook; passionate about international education and travel.
- Be a team player; ability to work independently and within a team.
- Enjoy challenges and be resourceful, proactive and entrepreneurial.
- Be fluent in English and some knowledge of Spanish for cultural adaptability
- Love getting stuff done! Ideas are great, but seeing them through to completion is everything.
- Love numbers and analytics
- Have strong writing and revision skills
- Work with program coordinators and team members in charge of company acquisition in multiple locations to understand their processes, and identify ways to improve those processes.
- Manage relationships with host organizations in our North American destinations.
- Lead generation research, prospect and database management.
- Create data analytics reports weekly and monthly to monitor effectiveness of outreach to organizations
- Develop and strengthen relationships with new and existing clients.
- Vet CVs and draft candidate profile summaries.
- Support interns and companies through each stage of the placement process with clear and frequent communication.
- Develop new communication materials to make sure that both intern and company expectations are well managed throughout the process.
- Support the North America team and global projects when necessary
- Work alongside a global team in projects that improve our programs
- Assist the North America placement team and directors in the development and management of new metrics to measure the efficiency and timeliness of our processes.
- Fun and friendly work environment
- 31 days holiday time per year (prorated to length of employment)
- Resources for professional development and continuous learning
- Global Mobility Bonus – (up to $1000 bonus to be given to work in one of our 15 global offices for an extended period of time if targets are hit)
- Significant potential to grow the role and take on more responsibility
- Competitive salary for location (Medellin, Colombia).
- Enjoy a forward-thinking environment where autonomy and creative control are the cornerstones of our working culture.
How to apply:
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter (max 1 page) to firstname.lastname@example.org subject “Business Development and Placement Coordinator– North America” stating why you are interested in the role and why you think you would be the right person. The deadline is August 10th, 2018.
Looking forward in having you with us!