— Now Hiring: Business Technology Analyst
Do you dream of living and working abroad? Does the idea of also helping other people achieve this experience excite you? If yes, then The Intern Group has a great opportunity to offer.
The Intern Group won Startup Chile in 2011 and has grown into a fun, friendly global company. We take pride in our company culture, as well as the impact our programs have on the world.
- The Intern Group organizes international internship programs in 15 cities worldwide. We are a global leader in the internship abroad sector, one of the fastest growing segments of the worldwide travel and education industries.
- Thousands of students from more than 100 countries have participated in our programs.
- We are partners with thousands of companies and universities, and span five continents. Our partnerships run the gamut of Fortune 500 corporations, renowned NGOs, governments, and Ivy League schools.
For more information, see our website at www.theinterngroup.com.
About the role:
The Intern Group is seeking a Business Technology Analyst to support our growing Technology Team. The role is suited for an organized and focused candidate who enjoys problem solving with data, understanding how technology supports a global business, and thinking of ways our technology systems can help us meet our goals.
The location of this role is our operations headquarters in Santiago, Chile. This is a full-time, permanent role. This role reports to the Business Technology Manager within the Technology Team.
- Become an expert with the company’s CRM system (Vtiger), with a focus on data and automation that support our internship program applicants and participants
- Lead in the planning of technology and database projects to improve business processes
- Support global users with their needs for improvements in technology or business processes through a support ticket system
- Provide support with your understanding of database design, database administration best practices, and advanced SQL queries
- Train users on how to use the CRM system and other technology tools
- Pioneer process improvements that enable company scale (we’re growing fast!)
- A university degree in technology, business, or a related field
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in technology, operations, or a related field
- At least 1 year of experience working with relational databases, or significant coursework with relational databases. Experience with MySQL databases a significant plus.
- Advanced or fluent English
- Strong SQL skills. Other coding language skills a significant plus.
- Experience working with CRMs is a significant plus, especially market leading products such as Salesforce.
- Impressive communications skills (both written and oral). Presentation skills a plus.
- Ability to perform independent analysis and share findings in a meaningful way
- Advanced problem solving skills. Ability to objectively identify and recommend solutions.
- Interest and ability to teach yourself new skills on the go
- Competitive base salary
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities
- 31 days holiday time per year
- Visa sponsorship
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Access to our expansive learning fund to develop professionally
- International work opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Potential to grow in the role
How to apply:
Please send a brief cover letter along with your resume or CV to email@example.com, subject "Business Technology Analyst”. Please address your materials to Katrin Terkatz.