–Now Hiring: FP&A Manager
Are you keen to work with an organization that provides awesome global opportunities to interns? Do you have what it takes to be on top of the numbers? Are you driven by developing business processes alongside commercial finance?
At TIG we believe in our purpose and bring this to life through our vision and values. The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike.
To find out more about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com
Here at The Intern Group we’re seeking an FP&A Manager to support our growing Finance Team. The role is suited for an organised and focused candidate who enjoys defining business processes, interacting with other teams & customers and understanding the inner workings of a global business.
Some of the ideal locations for this role are; Chile, Colombia, Hong Kong or Thailand, however any location will be considered. Spanish or Chinese language skills are welcome, but not required - English is essential.
This is a full-time, permanent role and we anticipate a start date in June 2019.
- Full ownership of our monthly FP&A process, including working with local teams to correctly classify transactions, explaining under and over vs. the budget and writing the monthly report for the Leadership team.
- Coordinating the population of the global budget.
- Making process improvements to the FP&A and budgeting processes.
- Processing payments and refunds.
- Leading projects to centralise our global accounts payable and payroll processes.
- Supporting the implementation of a new CRM and accounting system.
- Leading other exciting projects as required.
- Occasional accounts receivable tasks.
- ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent.
- 4 to 10 years of professional experience in finance, accounting, FP&A or a related field.
- Impressive communication skills (both written and oral), including great customer service skills.
- English fluency.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel, knowledge of Google sheets is an advantage.
- Ability to perform independent analysis and share findings in a meaningful way.
- Advanced problem-solving skills. Ability to objectively identify and recommend solutions.
- Interest and ability to teach yourself new skills on the go.
- Experience of Sage and/or Salesforce.
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to participate in the annual bonus pool
- 31 days holiday per year
- Health insurance
- Visa support
- Fun and friendly work environment
- International work opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Potential to grow in the role
How to get on board:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a brief cover note telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV in English. Please use the subject "FP&A Manager” and address your materials to Neil Phillips.