— Now Hiring: Global Partnerships Associate: UK & Europe
Global Partnerships Associate: UK & Europe
Start Date & Location:
January 7th, 2019 in London, UK
- The Intern Group organizes international internship programs in fifteen cities worldwide. We are a global leader in the internship abroad sector, one of the fastest growing segments of the worldwide travel & education industries.
- Thousands of students from more than 100 countries have participated in our programs.
- We partner with over 50 universities and educational institutions worldwide.
- For more information, see our website at www.theinterngroup.com
About the role:
Demand for international internship programs from the UK-Europe region is growing quickly and the Global Partnerships Team is seeking a motivated individual for the role of Global Partnerships Associate. This is an account management and business development role. You will be responsible for creating new partnerships with universities and managing existing ones within the UK-Europe region. Currently this includes mostly England but is subject to growth across Europe.
- Support the Global Partnerships Manager in growing partnerships in the UK-Europe region using a structured outreach strategy. You will have specific quarterly targets to meet and will attend a few international conferences each year to build your network.
- Manage all accounts within the region in a structured and systematic way. This includes but is not limited to: marketing support, career fair planning, liaising with other departments for process improvements, organizing site visits, and more.
- Thought leadership in the industry. We encourage you to present at conferences with partner universities and help us to stand out in the industry.
- Administrative tasks, working groups and team projects as assigned.
- There is room for growth into a key account management role depending on performance.
- 1-3 years work experience in business development, account management, partnership acquisition or sales.
- Ability to work in the UK without the need for visa sponsorship.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent writing and communication skills.
- Be able to work well in a team and collaborate with other departments.
- Highly motivated by personal targets as well as team goals. A true team player.
- Experience working remotely, or with remote colleagues.
- Other language skills would be welcome and useful for the European market, but are not required – we are an English speaking office.
- Experience working or travelling within the region will be highly regarded.
- Positive, friendly work environment.
- Competitive salary and exciting incentive structure.
- 31 vacation days per year (pro rated based on start date).
- Global Mobility opportunities - spend a month working out of any one of our offices.
- International travel as required. At least 2 international trips per year.
- Potential to grow in the role.
- Opportunity to make contacts with colleagues from around the world.
- The first round of interviews will take place between August 20th-September 6th.
- The second round of interviews will take place in person in London (or virtually if you are located elsewhere) on September 24th & 25th.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and 1 page max cover letter and salary expectations by August 17th, 2018 to Samantha Cameron at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Global Partnerships Associate - UK/Europe.”