— Now Hiring: International Admissions Officer
Role: Full-time 6-month contract
Application Deadline: September 14th
Start Date: Monday, November 5th
Location: Office in Santiago, Chile
The Intern Group is an award-winning, social enterprise that takes top applicants and significantly improves their skills and employability via our international internship programs. Our global team understands deeply how important international professional experience is in today's job market. We are a global leader in the international internship area: one of the fastest growing segments of the international education industry.
About the role:
We are passionate about what we do and we are looking for a highly driven Admissions Officer/Salesperson to join our team. Our Admissions team interviews top students from all over the globe who are applying to our award-winning internship program. These interviews are our opportunity to check whether the students meet our acceptance criteria and visa regulations while getting them excited to intern abroad. These interviews are conducted on Skype or by phone from our Santiago office.
All of these requirements are 100% essential to be successful in the role. You must meet all of these requirements to apply.
- English is your first language (native / mother-tongue only) with a British, American, Canadian, Australian, or neutral accent.
- You are passionate about travel and understand and appreciate the value of an international internship.
- You are very well-organized, commission-motivated and can learn quickly.
- You are a quick thinker and know how to influence people / identify what people want.
- You are a self-starter and can work well independently.
- You are extremely reliable and driven by meeting goals & targets since this position is based around bringing in sales.
- You enjoy talking to people from different cultures and have a professional and persuasive phone manner with strong emotional intelligence skills.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or relevant experience.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Access to our expansive learning fund to develop professionally
- Possible extension opportunities at end of fixed term contract
- Potential to grow professionally in the international education sector
- Competitive base salary of $1,250 with a bonus of $30 per booking. This will be paid directly into your bank account wherever in the world. There is a 4-week paid training and 4-week probation. To give an indication of approximate total earnings, once you pass your probation you will earn on average around $2,000 or more per month. During our high season (Jan-April) earnings tend to be much higher.
How to apply:
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please contact Rebecca Lipkowitz at email@example.com with your CV/resume and a cover letter of why you are suitable for the role with the email subject line as “Dear Mr Taco”. Good luck!