Now Hiring: Accounts Analyst
Do you dream of living and working abroad? Does the idea of also helping other people achieve this experience excite you? If yes, then The Intern Group has a great opportunity to offer.
- The Intern Group organizes international internship programs in eleven cities worldwide. We are a global leader in the internship abroad sector, one of the fastest growing segments of the worldwide travel & education industries.
- Thousands of students from more than 100 countries have participated in our programs.
- We are partners with thousands of companies and universities, and span five continents.
- For more information, see our website at www.TheInternGroup.com
About the role:
The Intern Group is seeking an Accounts Analyst to support our growing Accounting Team. The role is suited for an organized and focused candidate who enjoys defining business processes, interacting with other teams & customers and understanding the inner workings of a global business.
The location of this role is in our office in Santiago, Chile. Spanish language skills are welcome, but not required - the main language spoken in the office is English.
This is a full-time, permanent role. We anticipate a start date of December 2017 or January 2018.
- Negotiating billing terms with new Invoice Partners.
- Billing and chasing overdue payments for all participants & destinations.
- Processing payments and refunds.
- Preparing annual budgets with input from other departments.
- Working on the monthly close and preparing budget analysis.
- Leading projects to improve and automate the finance processes.
- Accounts payable tasks.
- A university degree in accounting, business, or a related field.
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in accounting, collections, operations, or a related field.
- Impressive communications skills (both written and oral), including great customer service skills.
- English fluency.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel.
- Ability to perform independent analysis and share findings in a meaningful way.
- Advanced problem solving skills. Ability to objectively identify and recommend solutions.
- Interest and ability to teach yourself new skills on the go.
- Experience of Sage Live is a plus.
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity to participate in annual bonus pool
- 31 days holiday time per year
- Health insurance
- Visa support
- Fun and friendly work environment
- International work opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Potential to grow in the role
How to apply:
Please send a brief cover letter along with your resume or CV to email@example.com, subject "Accounts Analyst”. Please address your materials to Neil Taco-Phillips.