— Now Hiring: Accounts Payable Analyst
Do you dream of living and working abroad? Does the idea of also helping other people achieve this experience excite you? Are you looking to broaden your analysis skillset?
The Intern Group is an award-winning, social enterprise that takes top interns around the world and significantly improves their skills and employability via our international internship programs. We provide overseas internship programs and learning opportunities that combine professional experience with cultural immersion across the world. Our office locations include London, Barcelona, Madrid, Dublin, New York, Chicago, California, Toronto, Chile, Colombia, Australia, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Shanghai and we are expanding every year.
More about us: www.theinterngroup.com
About the role:
As our Accounts Payable Analyst you’ll be supporting our growing Accounting Team. Being organised and focused will be two of the many positive traits you’ll bring to this role and you’ll be responsible for defining business processes, interacting with other teams & customers and understanding the inner workings of a truly global business.
You’ll be working out of our office in Santiago, Chile. Spanish language skills are welcome, but not required - the main language spoken in the office is English.
This is a full-time, permanent role and we anticipate a start date of February/March 2019.
- Prepare Global Accounts Payable Plan
- Lead the Accounts Payable function
- Coordinate with global teams
- Contribute to the monthly close and collection process
- Contribute and leading projects as required
- Qualified or Part Qualified accountant or CPA or Masters in Finance preferred, a university degree in Accounting will also be considered
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in accounting or accounts payable
- Impressive communications skills (both written and oral), including great customer service skills
- English fluency
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to perform independent analysis and share findings in a meaningful way
- Advanced problem-solving skills. Ability to objectively identify and recommend solutions
- Interest and ability to teach yourself new skills on the go
- Experience of Sage Live
- Competitive base salary
- Performance based bonus
- 31 days holiday time per year
- Health insurance
- Visa support
- Fun and friendly work environment
- International work opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Potential to grow in the role
How to apply:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us (subject "Accounts Payable Analyst”) at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV.