Now Hiring: Admissions Officer
Who We Are:
At TIG we believe in our purpose in helping people realize their potential and we work hard to bring this to life through our vision and values. Our purpose is simple; we set out to inspire and encourage the people around us to believe in and challenge themselves each and every day.
The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to Interns and Companies alike. Being part of the The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize your potential has no limits.
About the role:
The Intern Group is seeking a highly driven Salesperson to join our Admissions team. Our Admissions team interviews top students from all over the globe who are applying to our award-winning internship program. These interviews are our opportunity to check whether the students meet our acceptance criteria and visa regulations while getting them excited to intern abroad.
These interviews are conducted on Skype or by phone from our Santiago office in Chile. Spanish language skills are welcome and useful, but are not required - the main language spoken in the office is English.
The position starts September 2nd, 2019 and includes an 8-month contract (potential for extension).
Your Skills/ Requirements:
All of these requirements are 100% essential to be successful in the role. You must meet all of these requirements to apply.
- Native level of English
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field or relevant experience.
- You are extremely reliable and driven by meeting goals & targets since this position is based around bringing in sales.
- You enjoy talking to people from different cultures and have a professional and persuasive phone manner with strong emotional intelligence skills.
- You are passionate about travel and understand and appreciate the value of an international internship.
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Access to our expansive learning fund to develop professionally
- Possible extension opportunities at the end of a fixed term contract
- Potential to grow professionally in the international education sector
- Salary is competitive and is composed of a base salary and commission for sales. The average admissions officer makes around a total of 1,200,000 CLP per month. During our high season (Jan-April) earnings tend to be much higher.
How To Get On Board:
If you are interested in interviewing for this position, please contact Marty Schissler at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/resume and a cover letter of why you are suitable for the role with the email subject line as “Dear Mr Taco”. Good luck!