– Now Hiring: Americas Program Manager
The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. We are seeking a Americas Program Manager - this is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, yet world-established organization, that is helping to lead innovation in the international education sector. We inspire and encourage people to believe in and challenge themselves, discover their passion, and realize their potential.
The role of the Americas Program Manager will manage the team that coordinates the pre and post-arrival processes for all candidates from deposit confirmation to their departure. This involves direct relationship management with the Americas team, including communication with program participants, companies, insurance, accommodation providers, sponsors, transportation, parents and all parties involved. This role will also entail developing successful processes/strategies, expectation management, educating, counseling and guiding team members working with program participants and companies through every step of the visa and program processes.
We anticipate a start date in January 2019.
The role will be located in Santiago, Chile.
The purpose of this role is to manage, encourage, and support the Americas program team. The Americas program manager will be responsible for leading the team to successfully accomplish their goals, priorities, and KPI’s while also ensuring the team’s overall well-being.
- Manage team members who work directly with intern communication, pre-arrival logistics such as accommodation and transportation providers, and visa logistics
- Serve as primary representative between team members and management within TIG
- Coordinate with Placement Team and Experience Coordinators/Managers to ensure great customer experience to our participants
- Ensure well-being of team members in every stage of the program process by providing guidance, support, and motivation
- Support team in advising program participants during their time on program and resolving conflicts
- Work alongside a global team in projects that improve the service offered
- Develop new strategies and processes for all the Americas in order to share best practices
- Assist the Director in the development and management of new metrics to measure the efficiency and timeliness of the program process
- Create strategies to improve our principal KPI’s in the Americas destinations
- Be able to demonstrate strong leadership and management characteristics understanding team members’ strengths to effectively lead the team to reach their full potential
- Enjoy challenges and be successfully resourceful, proactive and entrepreneurial while working under pressure
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience and/or skills in project management, analysis, communications, relationship building, customer service, logistics, delegation and administrative tasks
- Be people focused; show an ability to communicate and build relationships with people from different countries and cultures
- Be global in their outlook; passionate about international education and travel
- Be fluent in English and some knowledge of Spanish for cultural adaptability
- Love building and managing a team that gets stuff done! Ideas are great, but seeing them through to completion is everything
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Resources for professional and personal development and well-being
- Global Mobility Bonus
- Significant potential to grow within the role and TIG
- Competitive salary for location (Santiago, Chile).
- Enjoy a forward-thinking environment where we inspire and encourage people to believe in and challenge themselves, discover their passion, and realize their potential.
How To Apply:
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter telling us a little bit about yourself (max 1 page) to email@example.com subject “Americas Program Manager” stating why you are interested in the role and why you think you would be the right person. Address your materials to “Mr. Pollo."
Deadline: December 28, 2018
Looking forward in having you with us!