Now Hiring: Business Development and Placement Analyst – North America
The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. We are seeking a Business Development Specialist for our North America destinations. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, yet world-established organization, that is helping to lead innovation in the international education sector.
The role of the Business Development Analyst aims to seek and create partnerships with companies and organizations across our North America destinations (New York, Chicago, and Toronto). This involves direct relationship management with the Colombia, New York, Chicago, and Toronto teams. It also involves working with our prospecting software to find, contact, and manage communications with our potential company partners.
We anticipate a start date in December 2017. The role will be located in Medellin, Colombia.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience and/or skills in admin, sales, communications.
- Be people focused; show an ability to communicate and build relationships with people from different countries and cultures. Global in their outlook; passionate about international education and travel.
- Be a team player: ability to work independently and within a team.
- Enjoy challenges and is resourceful, proactive and entrepreneurial.
- Be fluent in English and preferably in Spanish.
- Love getting stuff done! Ideas are great, but seeing them through to completion is everything.
- Love numbers and analytics
- Have strong writing and revision skills
- Assist with finding, contacting, and maintaining communication with our potential company partners using our prospecting software.
- Create data analytics reports weekly and monthly to monitor effectiveness of outreach to organizations.
- Revise candidate materials, including CV, summaries, etc.
- Support the North America team and global projects when necessary
- Work alongside a global team in projects that improve the service offered
- Assist the North America placement teams and directors in the development and management of new metrics to measure the efficiency and timeliness of the outreach process.
- Fun and friendly work environment
- 31 days holiday time per year (prorated to length of employment)
- Resources for professional development and continuous learning
- Global Mobility Bonus – (up to $1000 bonus to be given to work in one of our 11 global offices for an extended period of time if targets are hit)
- Significant potential to grow the role and take on more responsibility
- Competitive salary for location (Medellin, Colombia).
- Enjoy a forward-thinking environment where autonomy and creative control are the cornerstones of our working culture.
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter (max 1 page) to email@example.com subject “Business Development and Placement Analyst – North America” stating why you are interested in the role and why you think you would be the right person. Deadline November 11th 2017. Looking forward to having you with us!