— Now Hiring: Business Development & Placement Associate in Asia
Do you have a great eye for spotting an opportunity? Do you enjoy building lasting relationships?
Would you like to work across Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok?
WHO WE ARE:
The Intern Group is an award-winning, social enterprise that takes top Interns around the world and significantly improves their skills and employability via our international internship programs. We provide overseas internship programs and learning opportunities that combine professional experience with cultural immersion across the world. Our office locations include London, New York, Hong Kong, Madrid, Colombia, Toronto, Madrid, Dublin, Shanghai, Bangkok, Tokyo, Australia and Chicago, and we are expanding every year.
More about us: www.theinterngroup.com
- As our Business Development & Placement Associate, you will be responsible for acquiring partnerships and placing interns in all of our operating locations in the Asia region. You will also be working to support the company’s expansion plans in the region.
- This will include Business Development activities across all locations. You’ll work with the Placement and Business Development team (majority of the team work from the Hong Kong office) to create smooth and successful expansion, develop and maintain great relationship with business partners in Asia and programme participants across the world.
- If you are a professional, target driven and analytical person who enjoys a very dynamic and challenging role and aspire to work with people from all walks of life, this will be the most rewarding job opportunity you will come across.
Office Location: Hong Kong (Taikoo) or Bangkok
- Partnership acquisitions across all industries in the Asia Region
- Relationship management with existing partners
- Due diligence on potential partner companies to ensure quality partnerships and placements
- Oversee and execute the whole placement process, including understanding candidates’ internship requirements, pitching them to suitable host companies, setting up interviews, and etc.
- Creating and maintaining reports on partnership acquisition and internship placements
- Assisting in the Company’s new programme launch within the region, in particular on partnership acquisition, market research, and operational management
- Assisting in research and creation of new programme website content and other materials
- At least 1 year of work experience, those with teamwork, previous volunteering, part-time or internship experience will also be considered
- Share similar values with The Intern Group: People focused, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Global Leadership
- Curious, eager to learn, target driven, excellent organizational skills and knowledge of Excel.
- Innovative, proactive and adaptable personality to an ever-changing workflow
- The ability to practice cultural sensitivity & engage with people from all around the world
- Fluent English, Thai and Mandarin skills are highly preferred
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal
- Right to work in Bangkok / Hong Kong
- Competitive salary
- All expenses for excursions and events paid for by the company
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people, make friends and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.
- Opportunity to travel to other offices across the world based on performance.
How to apply:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us at email@example.com and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV.