Now Hiring: Business Technology Analyst
Do you dream of living and working abroad? Does the idea of also helping other people achieve this experience excite you? If yes, then The Intern Group has a great opportunity to offer.
The Intern Group won Startup Chile in 2011 and has grown into a fun, friendly global company. We take pride in our company culture, as well as the impact our programs have on the world.
- The Intern Group organizes international internship programs in 11 cities worldwide. We are a global leader in the internship abroad sector, one of the fastest growing segments of the worldwide travel & education industries.
- Thousands of students from more than 100 countries have participated in our programs.
- We are partners with thousands of companies and universities, and span five continents. Our partnerships run the gamut of Fortune 500 corporations, renowned NGOs, governments, and Ivy League schools.
- For more information, see our website at www.TheInternGroup.com
About the role:
The Intern Group is seeking a Business Technology Analyst to support our growing Technology Team. The role is suited for an organized and focused candidate who enjoys defining business processes, improving technology systems, and understanding the inner workings of a global business.
The location of this role is our operations headquarters in Santiago, Chile. Spanish language skills are welcome, but not required - the main language spoken in the office is English.
This is a full-time, permanent role. We anticipate a start date in January 2018.
- Become an expert with the company’s CRM system (Vtiger), especially when related to our new database of university partners
- Lead in the planning of technology and database projects to improve business processes
- Support global users with their needs for improvements in business technology or processes through a support ticket system
- Help administer the company’s communications and productivity software (slack, Basecamp, Google Suite, etc)
- Train users on how to use the CRM system and other technology
- Participate in global strategic projects, taking ownership of categories of work as appropriate
- Pioneer processes improvements that enable company scale (we’re growing fast!)
- A university degree in technology, business, operations, or a related field
- 1 to 2 years of professional experience in technology, operations, or a related field
- English fluency
- Basic proficiency with SQL, php, html, and/or VBA
- Understanding of CRM systems. Experience with Vtiger is a significant plus.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Impressive communications skills (both written and oral). Presentation skills a plus.
- Ability to perform independent analysis and share findings in a meaningful way
- Advanced problem solving skills. Ability to objectively identify and recommend solutions.
- Interest and ability to teach yourself new skills on the go
- Competitive base salary
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities
- 31 days holiday time per year (prorated to length of employment)
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Resources for professional development and continuous learning
- International work opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Potential to grow in the role
How to apply:
Please send a brief cover letter along with your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject "Business Technology Analyst”. Please address your materials to Kevin Harper.