— Now Hiring: Colombia Program Coordinator
The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates. We are seeking a Program Coordinator for our Colombia office. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, yet world-established organization, that is helping to lead innovation in the international education sector.
The role of the Program Coordinator aims to manage the pre and post-arrival processes for all candidates from deposit confirmation to their departure. This involves direct relationship management with the Colombia team, interns, companies, insurance, accommodation providers, sponsors, transportation, parents and all parties involved. It also involves expectation management, educating, counseling and guiding interns and companies through every step of the visa and program processes.
We anticipate a start date in November 2018. The role will be located in Medellin, Colombia.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate previous experience and/or skills in project management, admin, analysis, communications, relationship building, customer service and logistics
- Be people focused; show an ability to communicate and build relationships with people from different countries and cultures
- Be global in their outlook; passionate about international education and travel
- Be a team player; ability to work independently and within a team
- Enjoy challenges and be resourceful, proactive and entrepreneurial
- Be fluent in English and have a high level of Spanish for cultural adaptability
- Love getting stuff done! Ideas are great, but seeing them through to completion is everything
- Love numbers and analytics
- Have strong writing and revision skills
- Act as one of the primary points of contact while interns are in the country
- Support all social, cultural, and career development events for interns throughout the duration of their program
- Assist in management of social media pages for the TIG Colombia Program
- Solicit both public and private feedback from the intern about their internship and experience with the TIG Colombia Program (Key Performance Indicator)
- Ensure that each intern has an enjoyable and memorable experience
- Support participants in every stage of their program process
- Serve as the primary representative between sponsors, accommodation providers, transportation providers
- Assist with logistics, university requirements, queries, and any other items associated with a successful arrival to Medellin
- Support participant’s visa process for the Colombia, Chile, Canada and US programs
- Support interns during their time on program
- Work along with a global team in projects that improve the service offered
- Work alongside the North America program team to develop new strategies and processes for all the Americas in order to share best practices
- Assist the Director in the development and management of new metrics to measure the efficiency and timeliness of the program process
- Coordinate with the Placement team and Experience Coordinator to provide a fantastic experience for our interns
- Create strategies to improve the Active Rate in the Colombia Program
- Fun and friendly work environment
- Resources for professional development and continuous learning
- Global Mobility Bonus – (up to $1000 bonus to be given to work in one of our 15 global offices for an extended period of time if targets are hit)
- Significant potential to grow the role and take on more responsibility
- Competitive salary for location (Medellin, Colombia)
- Enjoy a forward-thinking environment where autonomy and creative control are the cornerstones of our working culture
How to apply:
If you are interested please send your CV and cover letter (max 1 page) to email@example.com subject “Program Coordinator– Colombia” stating why you are interested in the role and why you think you would be the right person. Address your materials to “Mr. Pollo” Deadline November 5th, 2018.
Looking forward to having you with us!