— Now Hiring: Finance Intern
Would you like to be part of one of the world’s largest organisations in international internship coordination? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a knack for customer service? Would you like to know more about business operations and Financial analysis?
Who We Are:
At TIG we believe in our purpose and bring this to life through our vision and values. The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to Interns and Companies alike.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
We are seeking a Finance Intern to work directly with and support our worldwide Operations and Financial Department, with payments reconciliation, expense reporting, customer service, and project management. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, yet world-established organisation, that is helping to lead innovation in the international education sector. The role will be located in our Medellin, Colombia office. You will be working alongside a diverse group of like-minded individuals who are dedicated to providing outstanding experiences for our participants.
- Monitor, allocate, and reconcile transactions in the company’s bank accounts to our internal systems
- Attend discussions and contribute to decisions involving Financial Strategy
- Our companies general meetings
- Participate in projects, as well as have the opportunity to lead your own projects and develop project management skills
- Be responsible for the refunds process, as well as being in touch with our customers regularly over email.
- Adhere to deadlines and prioritise work with multiple departments.
- Attention to detail
- Pro-active with bundles of initiative and motivated to hit set targets
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to multitask and prioritise
- Strategic thinker and proactive attitude to problem solving
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Fluency in English
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skill
- Positive, fun and friendly work environment
- Monthly salary
- Housing stipend
- Potential to grow in the role
- Opportunity to make contacts with colleagues from around the world
- Ability to practice and improve your Spanish
- End of month TIG events
How To Get On Board:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us at email@example.com with “Finance Intern” as the subject and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV in English.