Now Hiring: Global Partnerships Associate – Asia
- The Intern Group organizes international internship programs in 11 cities worldwide. We are a global leader in the internship abroad sector, one of the fastest growing segments of the worldwide travel & education industries.
- Thousands of students from more than 100 countries have participated in our programs.
- We partner with over 40 universities and educational institutions worldwide.
About the role:
This role will play a key part in a fast paced, rapidly growing team. The Global Partnerships Team is seeking a motivated individual for the role of Global Partnerships Associate. This is an account management and business development role. You will be responsible for creating new partnerships with universities and managing existing ones within Asia. Currently this position will be focused mostly within Hong Kong and Singapore, but is subject to expand into other Asia-Pacific regions.
- Support the Global Partnerships Manager in growing partnerships and increasing enrolments in Asia using a structured outreach strategy. You will have specific targets to meet and will attend a few international conferences and career fairs each year to build your network.
- Manage all accounts within your region in a systematic way. This includes but is not limited to: marketing support, career fair planning, liaising with other departments for process improvements, organizing site visits, account reviews and more.
- Thought leadership in the industry. We encourage you to present at conferences with partner universities and help us to stand out in the industry.
- Administrative tasks, working groups and team projects as assigned.
- Native or equivalent English proficiency.
- 2-5 years work experience in business development, partnership acquisition or university relations. Account management experience is a plus.
- Autonomous working style and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and excellent writing and communication skills.
- Be able to work well in a team and collaborate with other departments.
- Highly motivated by personal targets as well as team goals. A true team player.
- Experience working remotely, or with remote colleagues.
- Candidates with Cantonese or Mandarin language skills considered a plus.
- Experience working or travelling within the region is preferred.
- Positive, friendly work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- 31 vacation days per year (pro rated based on start date).
- Global Mobility opportunities - spend a month working out of any one of our offices.
- International and domestic travel as required.
- Potential to grow in the role.
- Opportunity to make contacts with colleagues from around the world.
- Applications will be accepted until December 17th, 2017.
- Decisions will be made by January 5th at the latest.
The majority of the Global Partnerships Team is remote (Canada and USA) which means a level of flexibility is required during the onboarding process.
This position will begin in early-February and will include training with the Global Partnerships Team in Washington, DC, at least a week of training in our Santiago, Chile office as well as some virtual training. Immediately afterward you will attend the APAIE Conference and a career fair at a partner university in Singapore with the Global Partnerships Manager.
This role will preferably be based in Hong Kong or within the region, with travel to our Washington, DC, and Santiago, Chile offices several times per year.
How to apply:
Please send a CV and 1 page max cover letter to Samantha Cameron at email@example.com with the subject line “Global Partnerships Associate: Your Name.”