— Now Hiring: Hong Kong Experience Coordinator
Are you a fun loving person and enjoy social situations? Do you thrive off customer satisfaction? Would you like to join a successful global business?
The Intern Group is an award-winning, social enterprise that takes top interns around the world and significantly improves their skills and employability via our international internship programs. We provide overseas internship programs and learning opportunities that combine professional experience with cultural immersion across the world. Our office locations include London, New York, Hong Kong, Madrid, Barcelona, Chile, Colombia, Toronto, Madrid, Dublin, Shanghai, Bangkok, Tokyo, Australia and Chicago, and we are expanding every year.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
About the role:
As our Experience Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for preparing the arrivals and in-country experience for the Hong Kong programme, ensuring that the participants’ stay is organised, social, welcoming and memorable. You’ll become the face of The Intern Group in Hong Kong, whilst helping to welcome each program participant to the city, create a strong sense of community and assist them through their stay.
If you are a fun, organised, independent and highly sociable person who knows the Hong Kong culture well. This will be the most enjoyable job opportunity you’ll come across.
- Events coordination and organisation for all our in-country participants
- Organising and participating in dinners, excursions, social events, professional workshops, language classes, Summer/Christmas party etc.
- Provide a comprehensive welcome orientation and farewell for every participant
- Arrival & Departure preparations (eg. Manage bookings for accommodation, airport pick-up & drop-off, welcome pack preparation, etc.)
- Social media management, content creation, public-facing marketing materials, preparation of arrival welcome pack, etc.
- Program & welfare improvements
- Other potential responsibility (subject to your role development):
- Partnership acquisitions across all industries from the Asia region; relationship management with partners
- Support Regional Managers and Director in projects and ad-hoc tasks
- Excellent organisational & time management skills
- Stellar professional communication skills, both written and verbal in English and Cantonese
- An adaptable personality to manage an ever-changing workflow
- Positive, outgoing, with the ability to work under high pressure
- Effective problem solving & conflict resolution skills
- Culturally sensitive
- Curious, excellent organizational skills and knowledge of Excel
- Experience in customer service, marketing, and events is preferred
- Competitive salary
- All expenses for excursions and events paid for by the company
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people, make friends and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.
- Opportunity to travel to other offices across the world based on performance.
How to apply:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr. Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV.