— Now Hiring: Hong Kong Program Coordinator
Do you have excellent organisation skills? Are you looking to work for a global organisation? Are you detailed orientated?
The Intern Group is an award-winning, social enterprise that takes top Interns around the world and significantly improves their skills and employability via our international internship programs. We provide overseas internship programs and learning opportunities that combine professional experience with cultural immersion across the world. Our office locations include London, New York, Hong Kong, Madrid, Barcelona, Colombia, Chile, Toronto, Madrid, Dublin, Shanghai, Bangkok, Tokyo, Australia and Chicago, and we are expanding every year.
More about us: www.theinterngroup.com
About the role:
As our Program Coordinator, you will hold overall responsibility for all of areas of communications with program participants and administration, ensuring to deal with all tasks in a professional and timely manner; this includes all pre-arrival preparation like interviewing candidates and managing all applications, placement matching, assistance in filing Visa applications, and more.
You’ll join a small team that comprise offices in Hong Kong, Bangkok, Tokyo & Shanghai, and responsible for managing participants enrolling in all our Asia programs.
If you advocate multiculturalism and have excellent communication skills, are organised, responsible and detail oriented, this will be the most enjoyable and rewarding job opportunity you will come across.
Office Location: Bangkok / Hong Kong (depending on your location)
- Be the best assistant to our participants who are from all over the world and help them to ensure the smooth delivery of our programs
- Interview successful program participants, ensure all communications processes are on track and being sent out in a timely manner
- Be the first point of contact for participants, answer any questions about the Asia programs arrangement, information
- Assist with Visa application, document collection, regular progress check-in with all participants, ensuring on-time approval of visa applications
- Assist with programme participant’s placement communications and arrangements
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal
- Fluent English and Mandarin, Japanese and Thai language skill is a plus
- Excellent organisational, data and people management skills
- An adaptable personality to manage an ever-changing workflow
- Effective problem solving & conflict resolution skills
- The ability to practice cultural sensitivity & engage with people from all around the world.
- Share similar values with The Intern Group: People focused, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Global Leadership
- Innovative, proactive and able to locate and tackle issues.
- Ability to work under high pressure, the right to work in Hong Kong
- Competitive salary
- All expenses for excursions and events paid for by the company
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people, make friends and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries
- Opportunity to travel to other offices across the world based on performance
How to apply:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV.