–Now Hiring: London Experience Coordinator
Are you a social butterfly who likes to meet new people? Do you enjoy organising events that showcase what London has to offer? Do you have the drive to collect feedback and make positive changes happen?
Who We Are:
At TIG we believe in our purpose and bring this to life through our vision and values. The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to Interns and Companies alike.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
The London Experience Coordinator is the perfect role for someone interested in working with young people and events. You’ll ensure that each participant's experience is social, welcoming and memorable. The role is integral to the feedback and success of the program and requires an enthusiastic personality with great communication skills. You’ll be a key representative of the London program and will be vital towards the success of the program.
The nature of the role means that both weekend and weeknight work will be compulsory. You will also be likely to spend 2-3 days a week on average in the office to execute administrative tasks e.g. accounting and some marketing. Hours will be casual to start with. Therefore, the role would be well suited to someone who welcomes flexible working patterns and enjoys a varied and outgoing role.
Orientations & Events:
- Manage our arrival weekends on the first Saturday of the month in conjunction with the Program Advisor
- Create and host exciting weekly social & cultural meetups for participants that show of the best of what London has to offer!
Social Media & Marketing:
- Capture engaging content at the events & meetups to be used for our social media platforms both in-country and for our global marketing team
- Manage our social media channels posting exciting things to do in London and updates for our interns
- In charge of the creation of a monthly newsletter for prospective students & TIG staff
- Complaints management
- Reach out for feedback during events & social experiences
- Respond to all email enquiries
- Ensure that events run smoothly
- Create the orientation and welcome packs for each student before arrival
- Monitor and maintain CRM system
- The right to work in London (UK or EU passport)
- Excellent organizational & communication skills
- An adaptable personality
- Experience in customer service and events is strongly preferred
- The ability to analyse and use customer feedback to improve our program
- An in-depth knowledge & familiarity of London and what the city has to offer
- An outgoing, highly social and engaging personality
- The ability to practice cultural sensitivity & engage with people from all around the world
- Effective problem solving & conflict resolution skills
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus structure
- Opportunities for international travel
- Clear career progression paths within a high-growth and globally recognised company
- Professional development and continuous learning opportunities
How To Get On Board:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV in English.