— Now Hiring: London Operations & Visa Coordinator
Are you interested in helping hundreds of young people fulfill their dream to travel and work abroad? Do you have a keen eye for detail and knack for customer service? Would you like to be part of one of the world’s largest organisations in international internship coordination?
The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. We are seeking a London Operations and Visa Coordinator to work directly with and support the Europe and Africa (EUAF) Operations and Visa Manager with new intern on-boarding, compliance assurance, visa assistance, and project management. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, yet world-established organisation, that is helping to lead innovation in the international education sector.
About the role:
We are seeking a London Operations and Visa Coordinator to work directly with and support the EUAF Operations and Visa Manager with new intern on-boarding, compliance assurance, visa assistance, and project management. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, yet world-established organisation, that is helping to lead innovation in the international education sector. The role will be located in our Santiago, Chile office. You’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced work environment in which significant role development and international opportunities exist. You will be working alongside a diverse group of like-minded individuals who are dedicated to providing outstanding experiences for our participants.
- Close (email, phone/Skype) communication with our EUAF programme participants around the world to guide them through our onboarding & visa processes to ensure that they arrive in the country on time
- Ensure that all regional visa instructions and documents are up-to-date
- Assist the Visa and Operations Manager EUAF in hosting webinars
- Accompany the Visa and Operations Manager EUAF in relevant meetings in an observational and support capacity
- Working closely with our partner visa sponsorship agencies
- Assisting in conducting substantive research into immigration procedures
- Conduct research into feasibility studies in relations to the visa for new destinations
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus structure
- Opportunities for international travel
- Clear career progression paths within a high-growth and globally recognised company
- Professional development and continuous learning opportunities
How to apply:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV.