—Now Hiring: London Partnerships Manager
Do you dream of living and working abroad? Does the idea of also helping other people achieve this experience excite you? If yes, then The Intern Group has a great opportunity to offer.
The Intern Group (www.theinterngroup.com) is the world’s leading provider of international internship programmes for students and graduates. We’re an award winning education organisation operating in fifteen cities worldwide. Through our global network of universities, companies and charities, we’re passionate about providing the leaders of tomorrow with international professional development and cultural experiences. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team, that is pioneering innovation in the international education sector.
About the role:
The Intern Group is seeking a Partnerships Manager to assist our London team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop professionally at a fast rate. We’re looking for a confident and professional individual to be responsible for our London account management and facilitate the internship placement selection process for our partner companies and programme participants. The Partnerships Manager will play a central role in establishing and building positive working relationships with a range of organisations across a variety of sectors. The role will involve extensive research projects, CRM software management, direct marketing and email campaigns, client communication and networking/events. This role is ideal for someone who prides themselves on attention to detail, has exemplary interpersonal skills, enthusiasm to build new partnerships and relishes the opportunity to hit and surpass set targets. The role will be based in our London Head Office, in our largest destination worldwide.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive with performance related bonuses
Expected start date: December 2018
- Build positive, robust and long lasting mutually beneficial relationships with a diverse portfolio of companies and charities
- Create and refine intelligent and productive account management strategies to build retention of partners that suit your strengths.
- Client management through email, phone and face-to-face communication
- Become an integral part of the London Placement Team
- Match suitable intern candidates to relevant partner organisations
- Ad hoc complaint management with both partner companies and placed interns before and during the period of their internship
- All other tasks associated with our internship placement process
- Work with Business Development team to place candidates with newly onboarded clients quickly and efficiently and ensure that the handover process is seamless
- With quality of account management, retain and expand existing partnerships
- Meet and exceed set targets including internship placement satisfaction and partner retention
- An array of global working group projects related to key business issues
- Assist Business Development in creating innovative direct marketing campaigns and materials
- Analyse marketing campaigns to continually improve results
- Assist events with Community Manager as and when required
- Other adhoc projects/tasks as and when required
Our core values:
- People Focused - outstanding customer service
- Teamwork - ability to collaborate with a range of global teams
- Global Leadership - play a pivotal role in The Intern Group’s ambitious growth as the leading provider of internship programmes abroad
- Continuous Learning - drive to always learn, develop and progress
- Attention to detail - able to pick out what differentiates individual candidates and companies and find the perfect fit
- Pro-active with bundles of initiative and motivated to hit set targets
- Excellent organisational skills - ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Strategic thinker and proactive attitude to problem solving
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong written and spoken English
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Previous sales or partnership development experience
- Sound knowledge of London
- Passion for travel and cultural exchanges
- Previous experience working with CRM systems
- Experience in prospecting and taking clients through a ‘sales’ cycle
- Competitive performance related bonus structure
- Opportunities for international travel
- 22 annual days leave, plus Bank holidays
- Opportunity to attend programme events
- Clear career progression paths within a high-growth and globally recognised company
How to apply:
To apply for the position send your CV and one page cover letter, addressed to ‘Mr Taco’, to email@example.com . The email subject should be marked as London Partnerships Manager’ and the closing date is 9am GMT Wednesday November 21st.
Please note we can only accept applications from those who have the legal right to work in the UK.