— Now Hiring: Marketing Analyst
Do you dream of living and working abroad? Does the idea of also helping other people achieve this experience excite you? If yes, then The Intern Group has a great opportunity to offer. The Intern Group won Startup Chile in 2011 and has grown into a fun, friendly global company. We take pride in our company culture, as well as the impact our programs have on the world.
- The Intern Group organizes international internship programs in 12 cities worldwide. We are a global leader in the internship abroad sector, one of the fastest growing segments of the worldwide travel & education industries.
- Thousands of students from more than 100 countries have participated in our programs.
- We are partners with thousands of companies and universities, and span five continents. Our partnerships run the gamut of Fortune 500 corporations, renowned NGOs, governments, and Ivy League schools.
- For more information, see our website at www.theinterngroup.com
About the role:
The Intern Group is seeking a Marketing Intern to join them in their Latin American office in Santiago, Chile.
The position is available from July 2018 for 6 months. However, a longer placement of one year may also be possible. Please include details of availability in your application.
We are looking for someone who is talented and driven, with new ideas and initiative to work in a young, exciting office overlooking the Andes mountains.
Applicants should be studying Spanish and/or PR & Marketing/Business (or similar). We will also consider recent graduates in these fields. The intern will have opportunities to improve skills in business development, social media, marketing, content writing, video editing, blogging, web design, targeted email creation, SEO, Spanish, and graphic design.
Please note that this position will be in English.
- 9:00am to 6:00pm (with one hour for lunch). These hours are flexible.
- Accommodation in the central business district of Santiago.
- US $500 / month
The intern will work primarily under the supervision of the Marketing & Communications Associate and the Director of Marketing. The tasks of the intern will include the following:
- Running social media channels: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest
- Writing weekly blogs
- Working with scholarship recipients on their blogs and videos
- Assisting supervisors with weekly external email campaigns to university partners, third party platforms, and partner honor societies
- Creating the designs for paid ads for Instagram/Facebook ads
- Auditing resumes from program applicants
- Editing auto-email content from local teams around the globe
- Assisting with graphic design and web development needs
- Living in South America – able to travel the continent before, during (31 days holiday pro rata) and after the placement
- Working with a dynamic team of young professionals from all around the world
- Working as a valued member of the team with lots of responsibility from day one
- Hardworking and professional, but friendly and dressed-down
- Monthly work sponsored events
The Intern Should:
- Be autonomous
- Be able to work well in a team
- Be sociable, with good communication skills
- Be responsible and reliable
- Be able to take initiative and provide new ideas
- Be creative and tech savvy
- Be curious to learn more
- Have new things to teach us
How to apply:
To apply please send a CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 30th with the subject line: Marketing Intern Application.