Now Hiring: New York Partnership & Placement Coordinator
The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates. We’re an award winning education organisation operating in eleven cities worldwide. Through our global network of universities, companies and charities, we’re passionate about providing the leaders of tomorrow with international professional development and cultural experiences. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing team, that is pioneering innovation in the international education sector.
About the role:
The Intern Group is seeking a Partnership & Placement Coordinator to join our New York office. The successful candidate will get the opportunity to rapidly develop their professional skill-set and experience across a wide variety of tasks. We’re looking for a confident and professional individual to drive our new lead generation, assist with client account management and support our placement team with matching interns to companies. The partnership & Placement Coordinator will play a central role in establishing and building positive working relationships with a range of organisations across a variety of sectors. The role will involve extensive research projects, CRM software management, direct marketing and email campaigns, client communication and networking/events. The role will also involve the placement of candidates in roles that are matched to their specific skill set and university degree as well as the ongoing management of an intern’s relationship with their host company for the duration of their internship. This role is ideal for someone who prides themselves on attention to detail, has exemplary interpersonal skills, enthusiasm to build new partnership and relishes the opportunity to hit and surpass set targets. The role will be based in our New York office due to the need to meet with prospect and partner companies, which will give the candidate a fantastic opportunity to build an extensive professional network across the city.
Hours: This is a full time role - 40 hours per week
Salary: Competitive with performance related bonuses
Location: Financial District of NYC
Start Date: January 2018
- Assist with the management of the overall intern placement process, which involves matching the students into the right company and position by identifying the required skill sets.
- Deal with any issues that arise in relation to placement at any point during the process and continuing into when the intern has arrived in country.
- Perform in accordance with weekly targets set for placement of interns.
- Prospecting potential partners through networking, referrals, and cold email contact
- Continually improving email campaigns to educate potential partners on the benefits of hosting international interns
- Reviewing current partnership and placement processes to improve key performance metrics
- Organise and manage networking and educational events
- Manage company and candidate relationship throughout the duration of the candidate’s internship, involves requesting and dealing with all types of feedback
- Maintain ongoing communication with company contacts to ensure a recurring intern placement (if requested by the company)
- A university degree in business, communications, or a related field.
- 0 to 3 years of professional experience in partnership development or human resources.
- English fluency
- Impressive communications skills (both written and oral), including great customer service skills
- Understanding of CRM systems. Experience with Vtiger and ZenProspect is a significant plus.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to perform independent analysis and share findings in a meaningful way.
- Highly proactive problem solving skills. Ability to objectively identify and recommend solutions.
- Interest and ability to teach yourself new skills on the go.
- Opportunity to participate in annual bonus pool (inc. a flight to one of our 11 global offices)
- 20 vacation days per year
- Contribution to Health insurance
- Fun and friendly work environment
- International work opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Potential to grow in the role and take on additional responsibilities
How to apply:
Please send a brief cover letter along with your resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject “Partnership & Placement Coordinator in NYC”. Please address your materials to Amy Taylor.