— Now Hiring: Project Manager- Global Partnerships Team
Do you thrive on turning chaos into beautifully redesigned processes? Do you enjoy a challenging project and motivating all stakeholders to work towards a common goal? Are you highly organized and pride yourself on an entrepreneurial spirit?
Who We Are:
At TIG we believe in our purpose and bring this to life through our vision and values. The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to Interns and Companies alike.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
We are seeking a Project Manager to support our university partnerships team with managing global projects, planning events, streamlining processes, managing data within our CRM and providing logistical support. This highly cross-functional role works across internal teams - Marketing, Admissions, Technology and Program Teams - to ensure that Global Partnerships Team initiatives function smoothly and successfully. This is a unique opportunity to join a rapidly growing, yet world-established organisation, that is helping to lead innovation in the international education sector. The role will be located in our Santiago, Chile office. You’ll join a dynamic and fast-paced work environment in which significant role development and international opportunities exist. You will be working alongside a diverse group of like-minded individuals who are dedicated to providing outstanding experiences for our participants.
- Manage all planning and logistics for conferences and university fairs including organizing events, scheduling, budget management, materials distribution and booking accommodation
- Streamline and manage academic credit processes (Florida A&M School of Record)
- Manage the Global Leaders Initiative, TIG’s alumni ambassador program
- Roll out new university partnership agreements through cross-functional collaboration with Marketing, Technology and Admissions teams
- Manage GPT data within our CRM and be the day-to-day contact for the Technology Team
- Provide support and administer internal processes for custom internship programs, including timelining and basecamping relevant deliverables
- Attend at least 1 key conference per year to manage exhibits and logistics
- Manage and train the GPT intern
- 1-2 years project management experience in a professional or academic setting
- 1+ years experience in an administrative function
- Experience working with CRMs; familiarity with Salesforce a plus
- Valid legal permission to work in Chile
- Superior organizational skills and strong attention to detail - ability to multitask and prioritize
- Process oriented - can easily turn chaos into streamlined processes
- Strong customer service skills, interpersonal skills and ability to work with remote teams
- Strategic thinker and proactive attitude to problem solving
- Native English, Spanish language a plus
- Account management or sales experience a plus
- Competitive salary and performance related bonus structure
- Opportunities for international travel
- Clear career progression paths within a high-growth and globally recognised company
- Professional development and continuous learning opportunities
- Flexible working hours and ability to work remotely within the constraints of company policy
How To Get On Board:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV in English.