–Now Hiring- Salesforce Analyst
Do you have an eye for identifying business challenges and using Salesforce to solve them? Are you driven to inspire others to use technology to improve their day to day role? Do you have strengths with remotely connecting to a globally dispersed team? If the answer is yes, then we have an exciting opportunity to offer.
Who We Are:
At TIG we believe in our purpose and bring this to life through our vision and values. The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike.
To find out more about us please visit: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
This is a newly created opportunity to join us as our Salesforce Analyst. You’ll be supporting our Technology team and will be someone who thrives on solving business process challenges using Salesforce. You’ll be comfortable using other business technology tools, too. You’ll be a high-energy problem solver who can motivate our users to get more value out of Salesforce!
The location of this role depends on you, and can be remote. If you happen to be located near one of our offices in Chile, Colombia, London, Spain, Hong Kong or Melbourne, you may have the opportunity to work from that office. This is a full-time, permanent role which reports to the Business Technology Manager within the Technology Team. The main language spoken across the company is English.
- Use your expertise with Salesforce to solve business process challenges in an Agile team.
- Coach power users to help their teams succeed with Salesforce. (Teach a person to fish and they can feed a village).
- Champion continuous training campaigns for Salesforce with power users and the company.
- Discover ideas for apps and processes that help our business grow and deliver its KPIs. Play a leading role in projects to implement these ideas.
- Develop reports and dashboards that provide depth to the company’s understanding of progress towards KPIs.
- Perform ad hoc data analysis, research, and technology support, which may sometimes be outside of Salesforce.
- Develop test plans and guide non-technical users through acceptance testing.
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related field.
- Ideally a certified Salesforce Administrator.
- +2 years experience providing business solutions with Salesforce.
- +2 years experience in technology, operations, or a related field.
- You have remarkable data modelling skills and have experience of building processes to meet user cases: SQL and relational database modeling, field creation and permissioning, process mapping and configuration, and user acceptance testing.
- Experience working in Agile teams. Experience working with PMI.
- Impressive ability to communicate technical ideas and risks to non-technical people using MS Powerpoint/Slides.
- You have an inner drive to find new ideas, test them, convince others of their value, and deliver. You thrive when outside your comfort zone, and embrace teaching yourself skills on the go.
- Ability and comfort to work at least 90% in English.
- Competitive base salary
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities
- 31 days paid time off per year
- Learning fund stipend
- International work opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Potential to grow in the role
- Fun and friendly work community
How to get on board:
We really hope this role has what you’re looking for. We’d be keen to hear from you to tell you more about the opportunity, if you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and submit a brief cover note (addressed to Mr Taco) telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV in English. Please use the subject "Salesforce Analyst” and address your materials to Katrin Terkatz.