–Now Hiring- Salesforce Analyst
Do you dream of living and working abroad? Does the idea of also helping other people achieve this experience excite you? If yes, then The Intern Group has a great opportunity to offer.
Who We Are:
At TIG we believe in our purpose and bring this to life through our vision and values. The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to Interns and Companies alike.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
The Intern Group is seeking a Salesforce Analyst to support our Technology Team. The role is suited for a candidate who thrives in solving business process challenges using Salesforce. Our ideal candidate would be comfortable using other business technology tools, too. We are looking for a high-energy problem solver who can motivate our users to get more value out of Salesforce!
The location of this role is our operations headquarters in Santiago, Chile. This is a full-time, permanent role. This role reports to the Business Technology Manager within the Technology Team. The main language spoken in the company is English.
- Use your expertise with Salesforce to solve business process challenges in an Agile team
- Coach power users to help their teams succeed with Salesforce. (Teach a person to fish, and they can feed a village).
- Champion continuous training campaign for Salesforce with power users and the company
- Discover ideas for apps and processes that help our business grow its KPIs. Play a leading role in projects to implement these ideas
- Develop reports and dashboards that provide depth to the company’s understanding of progress towards KPIs
- Perform ad hoc data analysis, research, and technology support, which may sometimes be outside of Salesforce
- Develop test plans and guide non-technical users through acceptance testing
- Bachelor’s in Information Technology or a related field
- Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator. Additional administrator certifications are a plus. Progress towards Certified Salesforce Applications Architect track is a significant plus.
- +2 years experience providing business solutions with Salesforce and +2 years experience in technology, operations, or a related field
- You have remarkable skills with modeling data and building processes to meet use cases: SQL and relational database modeling, field creation and permissioning, process mapping and configuration, and user acceptance testing.
- Experience working in Agile teams. Experience working with PMI.
- Impressive ability to communicate technical ideas and risks to non-technical people using MS Powerpoint/Slides
- You have an inner drive to find new ideas, test them, convince others of their value, and deliver. You thrive when outside your comfort zone, and embrace teaching yourself skills on the go.
- Ability and comfort to work at least 90% in English
- Competitive base salary
- Bi-annual bonus opportunities
- 31 days paid time off per year
- Visa sponsorship
- Learning fund stipend
- Team outings and events
- International work opportunities
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
- Potential to grow in the role for star performers
- Fun and friendly work community
How to apply:
Please send a brief cover letter along with your resume or CV to email@example.com, subject "Salesforce Analyst”. Please address your materials to Katrin Terkatz.