–Now Hiring: Program Coordinator Asia
Are you looking forward to working for a global organization? Are you detailed oriented and organized? Do you want to develop account management skills?
Who We Are:
At TIG we believe in our purpose and we work hard to bring this to life through our vision and values. Our purpose is simple; we set out to inspire and encourage the people around us to believe in and challenge themselves each and every day.
The Intern Group is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates across the world. With offices across the globe from Chile to Hong Kong, The Intern Group prides itself on its people and the opportunities we give to interns and companies alike. Being part of the The Intern Group will allow you to discover yourself and realize your potential has no limits.
More about us: https://www.theinterngroup.com/
As a Program Coordinator (Asia), you will hold overall responsibility for all areas of communications with program participants and administration, ensuring to deal with all tasks in a professional and timely manner; this includes all pre-arrival preparation like interviewing candidates and managing their expectations, assistance placement matching, assistance in academic credit fulfilment process, and more.
You will join our Asia team, that comprises of small offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok, and be responsible for managing participants enrolling in all our Asia programs.
If you advocate multiculturalism and have excellent English communication skills, are organized, responsible and detail oriented, this will be the most enjoyable and rewarding job opportunity you will come across.
The office location for this role is Hong Kong.
- Account management: Deliver an exceptional customer experience to our global participants, from their admission stage towards their arrival in Asia
- Customer service and deliver customer satisfaction: maintain constant, timely, diplomatic and informative communication to our global participants. The way you’ll do this is by crating and delivering creative emails, webinars and telephone communication.
- Assistance in placement matching: Carry out pre-placement search Interview process with our global participants.
- Project management: Create or take on individual or global projects with an aim to improve processes, efficiency and profitability of the program.
- Feedback analysis: Track and monitor our global participants’ opinion to the program, services and business model. Brainstorm, propose and implement solutions to our program delivery.
Your Skills/ Requirements:
- Hong Kong permanent resident only
- Stellar communication skills, both written and verbal English
- Fluent Mandarin, Japanese or Thai language skill is a plus
- Excellent organizational, data and people management skills
- Adaptable and innovative
- Effective problem solving & conflict resolution skills
- The ability to practice cultural sensitivity & engage with people from all around the world.
- Share similar values with The Intern Group: People focused, Continuous Learning, Teamwork, Global Leadership.
- A chance to be part of a rapidly growing global company at a time of expansion and great opportunities
- Competitive salary
- The incredible opportunity to meet new people, make friends and network with people from all around the world across a wide range of industries.
- Opportunity to travel to other offices across the world based on performance.
How To Get On Board:
We hope this role has what you are looking for. If you would like to apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover note telling us a bit about yourself along with your CV.