–Now Hiring: Program Management Intern
The Intern Group (TIG) is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates. We are seeking a Program Management Analyst to assist our team with the management of our Americas programs in New York, Chicago, Toronto, Colombia and in the roll-out of new destinations to come in California and Santiago, Chile. This is a unique opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing, yet globally established organization leading innovation in the international education sector.
We envision the successful applicant to work on a continuous basis at our operations headquarters based in Santiago, Chile for a 6-month placement, with the possibility of extension and further opportunities pending a final performance review.
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate a command of the US J1 Exchange Visitor process and be open to learning about the process of obtaining a Canadian Working Holiday visa.
- Have previous experience in the realms of public policy & relations, administration, operations & logistics, or account management.
- Be proactive and organized with good logical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- Have people focus, showing an ability to communicate and build relationships with people from different countries and cultures.
- Be a continuous learner, possessing a resilient/optimistic perspective and the ability to bounce back from an unforeseen issue.
- Embrace teamwork, and be able to multitask independently and work collaboratively within a team.
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude, adapt, solve problems and innovate.
- Be fluent in English. Additional language skills will be viewed positively.
- Work with the Programs Manager, Program Advisor and Program Analyst to identify ways to streamline operations, company acquisition, and intern placement processes.
- Assist in program operations & logistics management.
- Manage the day-to-day J-1 visa and Canadian Work & Holiday visa application processes.
- Cultivate relationships with partner companies, visa sponsors, and other program providers.
- Complete a detailed analysis of a multi-destination participant pre-arrival process, and identify areas where efficiency can be improved.
- Develop new communication materials to ensure that intern and company expectations are well managed throughout the visa process.
- Identify areas to automate repetitive processes.
- Assist Placement Teams in NYC/Toronto and Colombia/Chicago in transition to new intern availability polling.
- Fun and friendly work environment
- A forward-thinking environment where autonomy and creative control are the cornerstones of our working culture
- The potential to grow the role and take on more responsibility
- Location in TIG central operations office in Santiago, Chile
- Competitive stipend for location (Santiago, Chile)
- Housing stipend (Santiago, Chile)
- Access to company-wide Spanish classes
- Access to The Intern Group Americas’ Education fund
- 15 total vacation days (not including holidays but to use as desired)
Candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter explaining why they feel they are best suited for the role to email@example.com with the subject line “PMI - Your Name.”