— Now Hiring: Program Operations Specialist
The Intern Group (TIG) is the world’s leading provider of international internship programs for students and graduates. We are seeking a Program Operations Specialist to assist our Americas’ offices. They will collaborate with our Americas team, which has offices in the USA, Canada, and Colombia, California and Chile. This is a unique opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing and globally established organization in the international education sector.
We anticipate the successful applicant will begin in July/August 2018 on an indefinite contract in Santiago, Chile.
- The Intern Group organizes international internship programs in 15 cities worldwide. We are a global leader in the internship abroad sector, one of the fastest growing segments of the worldwide travel & education industries.
- Thousands of students from more than 100 countries have participated in our programs.
- We are partners with thousands of companies and universities, and span five continents. Our partnerships run the gamut of Fortune 500 corporations, renowned NGOs, governments, and Ivy League schools.
About the role:
- Work with the Americas' Programs Manager to eliminate process bottlenecks and identify opportunities for automation
- Manage the accommodation allocation and transportation bookings procedures across all Americas' destinations
- Assist the Americas' Programs Advisor with participant communications for destinations in Colombia, Chile, Canada, the United States
- Assist in program operations & logistics management; including supporting the J-1 visa and Canadian Work & Holiday visa application processes
- Cultivate relationships with participants, accommodation and other providers
- Ongoing: Complete a detailed analysis of a multi-destination participant pre-arrival process, and identify areas where efficiency can be improved.
- Ongoing: Design and develop a method for managing accommodation allocation to providers in Santiago,
- Support Global Process Mapping and Interview Scheduling Automation projects
- Have previous experience in the realms of operations, provider relations, travel concierge, logistics and/or account management
- Experience using Customer Relationship Managers (CRMs), Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Docs, GMail and Slack
- Be proactive and organized with good logical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Demonstrate skills in business administration, process analysis, public relations and project management
- Demonstrate our value people focus, show an ability to communicate and build relationships with participants from different countries and cultures
- Be a continuous learner, process with resilient/optimistic perspective and have the ability to bounce back from unforeseen issues
- Embrace teamwork with the ability to multitask independently and contribute collaboratively
- Be fluent in English and have professional fluency in Spanish (desired)
- Fun and friendly work environment
- A forward-thinking environment where autonomy and creative control are the cornerstones of our working culture
- Travel Bonuses to work from another office
- Location in TIG central operations office in Santiago, Chile
- Competitive salary for location (Santiago, Chile)
- The potential to grow the role and take on more responsibility
- In-office Spanish classes
- Local healthcare in Chile
- Pension in Chile
- Stipend for professional development courses or books
How to apply:
Candidates should send their CV with a Cover Letter addressed to "Mr. Taco" explaining why they feel they are best suited for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “POS - Your Name.”