— Now Hiring: Recruitment and Talent Specialist (Interim)
For more information on us, see our website www.theinterngroup.com
Role: Recruitment and Talent Specialist (Interim)
- Type: Interim/Contract 6 -12 month role
- Company: Fast paced growth environment
- Based: London
- The Intern Group organizes international internship programs in 15 cities worldwide. We are a global leader in the internship abroad sector, one of the fastest growing segments of the worldwide travel & education industries.
- Thousands of students from more than 100 countries have participated in our programs.
- We are partners with thousands of companies and universities, and span five continents. Our partnerships run the gamut of Fortune 500 corporations, renowned NGOs, governments, and Ivy League schools.
- For more information, see our website at www.TheInternGroup.com
About the role:
The basis of TIG’s continued growth and success is our team. This is a young and entrepreneurial organisation with a dynamic and diverse set of individuals, most of whom are millennials. We are different. We do things differently. We want to make a difference and so will you.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment and Talent Specialist to support our company in implementing a successful Company Recruitment process and system.
- Manage university career fairs around the world by sourcing participants, managing an alumni network, organising marketing material, creating presentations and post-fair follow ups.
- International event planning including receptions and booths at conferences, informational sessions at universities and alumni events.
- Conference preparation and support including organizing meetings with universities, creating briefing documents pre-conference, arranging all travel and accommodations and post-conference follow up and lead nurturing.
- Provide support for The Intern Group’s professional development and alumni ambassador program.
- Writing, editing and designing the partner newsletter.
- Content creation and global distribution of marketing materials across program offices and partner universities.
- Administrative tasks as assigned by regional Account Managers.
Purpose: Shape and define the Talent Acquisition strategy.
You will work closely with the Global Head of People to develop the strategy and put in place processes and practices to execute this. You will work to design and lead the implementation of Recruitment systems and processes across the business. You will be providing leadership and direction on the recruitment process - looking to standardise practices across the business. You will ensure the achievement of the Company goals in terms of Recruitment through the coordination and support of all Recruitment related activities (sourcing, selection and onboarding of new hires) for all business areas across all global offices. Driving the entire process, this role engages with and creates policies and avenues to source job candidates through a variety of methods including online social networking tools and technology, while representing and promoting The Intern Group Brand.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
Design and implement the recruitment process from attraction through to offer (and onboarding) stage.
- Develop cohesive talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans across the global company.
- Design and manage the Company Recruitment processes.
- Implement a Recruitment Applicant Tracking System (ATS). Maintain, review and update recruitment software applications.
- Liaise with potential external providers.
- Train and upskill hiring managers in interviewing techniques and processes.
- Provide professional support and advice on recruitment to Business managers.
- Advise hiring managers on best practice recruitment and selection.
- Support hiring managers in preparing job descriptions and person specifications.
- Write job advertisements and decide how and where jobs are advertised.
- Screen application and shortlist applicants.
- Ensure that recruitment and hiring processes are done in a timely manner to provide optimal results.
- Design and develop creative recruitment solutions in order to attract and source talent.
- Maintain close relationships with candidates.
- Work with “TIG’s alumni support team” to promote job postings amongst TIG alumni.
- Produce offer letters and contracts to support the process.
- Update and advise hiring managers on new regulations and legislations.
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience - feedback process for successful and unsuccessful candidates.
- Lead Employment branding initiatives.
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
You will be experienced in implementing the full-cycle process of recruiting and employment branding.
- Proven experience as Talent Acquisition manager.
- End to end recruitment experience including brief taking, screening, competency based interviewing and offer management, producing offer letters and employment contracts.
- Proven and working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and databases.
- Experience or qualification in Recruitment or similar discipline.
- Knowledge of Employment Law and Recruitment processes is essential. international employment Law and Recruitment processes would be a bonus.
- Experience of managing complexity and competing priorities.
- Strong track record of managing and motivating a high performing team is essential.
- Strong stakeholder management and relationship building skills across multicultural global teams.
- Strong verbal and excellent written communication skills.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Strong administration skills with the ability to manage a large scale project.
- Confident with building processes and procedures.
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards.
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles.
- Self-motivated, persistent, diligent and results driven.
- Pragmatic, commercially minded and consultative in approach.
- Able to drive forward a change agenda, strategic focus and innovative thinking.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to advise on recruitment methods, approaches to market and market information.
- Experience and understanding of the current business climate and career trends with specific knowledge on the millennial demographic.
- Able to negotiate and advise hiring teams.
- Ability to work with senior level candidates and hiring managers.
- Be trustworthy, intuitive, organised and methodical in creating credibility in decision making when presenting decisions to stakeholders.
- Creativity in use of technology to onboard and integrate new employees into the wider global business.
Details and Benefits:
- This is a full time fixed-term position
- The role will be based in London
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working patterns
How to apply:
If you think your profile, background and experience closely match the job description and person specification, we definitely want to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com by Friday 14th of September 2018 with your CV and a cover letter addressed to ‘Mr Taco’ providing us with the evidence we need to progress your application.