Watch the benefits of interning abroad in 60 seconds
We provide professional development before your program begins and after it finishes. The tools included in the program enable you to successfully prepare for your internship before you go, make the most of the experience while you’re there, and then successfully leverage the experience in interviews to future employers.
DDI International Workspace Assessment
We partner with one of the world’s leading HR organizations (DDI International) to provide you with a “DISC” workspace personality and skills assessment. This tool is usually exclusive to CEOs and corporate leaders. Key features include:
- Evaluating how you interact with others in the workplace
- Better understanding the relationships that you create at the workplace
- Tips on how to effectively manage your colleagues’ impressions of you
- Advice on how to build stronger relationships at the workplace
In collaboration with HR experts, we have developed a library of professional training materials on a number of key topics essential to your development and growth. These materials are carefully designed to complement an international internship and to help you excel in a global job market. They include:
- Adapting to an international office environment
- Interview techniques
- Making a lasting impression in the workplace
- Building your personal brand
- Resolving difficult situations
- Leveraging your international internship into a successful career
- Selling your international internship
A leading internship in your primary or secondary career field
Our placement specialists work closely with you to find the right match, taking into account your academic and professional profile, career goals and language proficiency where necessary.
- We pride ourselves on successful matches between our participants and host organizations.
- We extensively vet our host organizations to ensure that they provide a rewarding internship experience.
- Our placement guarantee: if you are not placed in your primary or secondary career field we will refund you in full – we are confident that we will find the right organization for you.
Interactive Keynote Speaker Series
Our internship program includes 12 months access to our interactive keynote speaker series featuring global business leaders.
Our accomplished keynote speakers are well-known for their extensive expertise and success across different career fields. These live online talks take place every three weeks and give you the chance to learn what it really takes to make it. You have the opportunity to ask live questions in the Q & A section of every talk, as well as an opportunity to network directly with the speaker.
There is a reason Fortune 500 companies invest large sums of money for an in-person, keynote address from a global business leader to their staff: their insights are, quite simply, first-class. Our internship program allows you to access these high-profile individuals, learn about their career insights, live and online, and ask the burning questions you have.
Our internship program includes 12 months access to our interactive and live-exclusive workshop series with our certified career coaches.
Our career coaches conduct interactive workshops on career-boosting skills and topics such as Linkedin branding, interview skills, and other career hacks. These live online workshops take place monthly and allow the participants to gain confidence by developing important skills to help them in their job hunt or providing direction and clarity in their careers.