Hospitality, Events & Tourism
Our international Hospitality internship programs can be in hotels or event planning companies. For those interested specifically in events, we have event planning internships in event management, marketing, and customer service. If you have ever thought of working for a top hotel, resort, luxury tourism company or at a major international event, one of our internships will be the perfect match for you.
We place our talented participants with first class organizations in all of our program destinations, and have partnered with major international names such as FIFA & The London Olympics 2012.
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing the agency's website, running social media accounts and updating listings on referral websites
- Providing customer service when booking reservations and researching itineraries for customers
- Working closely with vendors on event planning tasks
Interns have previously been placed with:
- Bed Station- based in Bangkok
- The Austral Tour- based in Chile
- Selina- based in Colombia
- Offset Conferences- based in Dublin
Example company of where we have placed interns in the past: Aramark
Aramark is a Fortune 500 company and a giant in the hospitality industry. We placed 25 interns with Aramark, the Official Olympic Games supplier of hospitality, at the London Olympic Games in 2012. Providing face-to-face support for the most impressive athletes on the planet was a once-in-a lifetime opportunity for our international interns.
Video testimonial: Dominik Karl interned at FIFA
Example Program Participant: Dominik Karl from Switzerland talks about his internship with FIFA at the U-20 Soccer World Cup.
For more information about our Hospitality, Events & Tourism internships, please read the following articles from our blog.