PR & Marketing
Over 25% of the applications that we receive are for our international Marketing internships, making this a competitive program. We partner with blue-chip companies in all our program destinations, supplying them with talented interns for their PR & Marketing departments.
International Public Relations internships support the aim of generating interest in an individual, cause, company, or product. The aim is to develop a positive image in the eyes of the consumer, the media and the public at large.
International Marketing internships will give you experience determining market demand for a service or product and converting that into sales and revenue. We have a wide variety of first class Marketing internships, from traditional, off-line corporate Marketing to viral, on-line roles concentrating on social media.
Responsibilities may include:
- Managing social media accounts and campaigns, editing the website, running the blog and executing email campaigns
- Writing press releases and contacting media outlets to pitch stories
- Creating digital and print materials using design programs, and coordinating logistics for event planning
Interns have previously been placed with:
- Strategic Public Relations Group- based in Hong Kong
- Susan G Komen Foundation- based in Chicago
- Quintessentially- based in London
- Unique Media- based in Dublin