Science is a notoriously competitive industry. Students at all stages of their academic career compete for the best placements year-on-year in order to stand out from the crowd. Through our international Science internships you will learn from leading researchers, engineers and academics. There is no substitute for hands-on experience in this field. Our Science internships fall into many categories including Engineering, Biotechnology, Biomedicine and more.
Science offers some of the most important careers in the world. High quality Science internships will make you stand out from your peers for your coveted career.
Please note that Spanish language skills are not necessary in our Spanish-speaking destinations, as the professionals with whom we work have advanced levels of English.
Responsibilities may include:
- Analysing data and researching case studies
- Designing and conducting experiments in a controlled laboratory setting with supervision
- Testing new technology and record findings and statistics
Interns have previously been placed with:
- Solar Union- based in California
- AoxLab- based in Colombia
- China Bioengineering Technology Group Limited- based in Hong Kong
- BioMadrid- based in Madrid
Past example of where Science interns have been placed: Madrid Science Park
Example Program Participant: Australian student from University of Queensland, Sam Tomarchio, talks about his internship at Madrid Science Park.