Visa information for Dublin
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package enables every participant the access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way towards a successful application, and make your visa process straightforward and stress-free.
- You must hold a passport valid for at least 6 months prior to arrival.
- You must maintain sufficient financial standing (at least EUD 3000, or equivalent) at the time of entry.
- You must hold adequate health insurance coverage.
- You are exempted from a visa if you are a citizen of EEA or countries under the non-visa required category.
- The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover the government cost and other associated expenses regarding this visa application (if any).
- The Intern Group will provide you with an invitation letter and proof of accommodation for entry to Ireland.
- The visa lasts for 90 days.
- Tourist Visa
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.