Visa information for Hong Kong
The Intern Group provides comprehensive visa assistance for all participants in the Hong Kong internship program. We will complete and submit all relevant documents to the Hong Kong Immigration Department on behalf of all participants. The visa cost is included in the program fee. Participants are required to cover all necessary delivery or courier costs.
The visa required (training visa) is available for all nationalities in the world except nationals from:
- North Korea
The visa application procedures for residents of the People’s Republic of China, Macau & Taiwan vary slightly.
Application processing time:
It will normally take 4-6 weeks for the Immigration Department to process a training visa application upon receipt of all required documents, from both you and your placement company.
While this application must be submitted after your placement is confirmed, we recommend that you send in all the required documents to us 4 months ahead of your programme start date.
- Completed Form ID 992A
- Photocopy of passport photo and detail page (Note that the passport must be valid for at least 12 months from the date of application)
- Photocopy of proof of legal status (if any)
- Photocopy of proof of academic qualifications
- Photocopy of proof of work experience (if any)
- Photocopy of proof of financial statement
Others on request