Visa information for Hong Kong
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package provides every participant with access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way to make sure your visa process is straightforward and stress-free.
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must hold a passport with at least 12 months validity
- You cannot apply for the visa with a passport from Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, North Korea or Nepal
- You must demonstrate sufficient, personal financial standing (~ HKD 25,000 or equivalent) around the time of visa application
- While you are required to send our team documents for your application, your application must be submitted in Hong Kong by The Intern Group on your behalf.
- The visa application normally takes a minimum processing time of 3-4 business weeks upon submission to the Immigration Department. The timeline is not definite.
- The cost of your visa (i.e. government fee) is covered in your program fee. However, you are responsible for other associated expenses regarding the visa application.
- The visa is valid for 3 months (multiple entries) and lasts for the length of you program duration upon arrival.
- Training Visa