Visa information for Hong Kong
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must hold a passport with at least 12 months validity
- You cannot apply for the visa with a passport of Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, North Korea or Nepal
- You must demonstrate sufficient, personal financial standing (~ HKD 25,000 or equivalent) around the time of application submission
- Application requires document from both you and your placement company.
- Application is to be submitted in Hong Kong by The Intern Group on your behalf, while you are required to send our team certain application documents
- Application normally takes a minimum processing time of 3-4 weeks upon submission to the Immigration Department. The timeline is not definite.
- Visa cost is covered by The Intern Group. However, you are responsible for other associated expenses regarding the visa application
- The visa is valid for 3 months (multiple entries) and lasts the same as your program duration upon arrival
- The visa arrangement for residents of the People’s Republic of China, Macau SAR & Taiwan vary slightly.
- Training Visa
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.