Visa information for Hong Kong
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package provides every participant with access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way to make sure your visa process is straightforward and stress-free.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must hold a passport with at least 12 months validity.
- You cannot apply for the visa with a passport from Afghanistan, Cuba, Laos, North Korea or Nepal.
- You must demonstrate sufficient, personal financial standing (~ HKD 25000 or equivalent) around the time of visa application.
- You must not have any criminal records.
- You are not required to visit the China Embassy in your home country. Your application must be submitted in Hong Kong by The Intern Group on your behalf.
- The visa application normally takes about 4 business weeks upon submission to the Immigration Department. The timeline is not definite.
- Visa cost is estimated at HKD 230. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover the government cost and other associated expenses regarding visa applications.
- This visa is valid for 3 months upon approval and lasts for your internship duration upon arrival.
- This visa is for multiple entries.
- Training Visa