Visa information for Chile
- You must hold a passport valid for at least 6 months prior to arrival.
- You cannot apply for the program with a passport from Afghanistan, Ghana, Iran, Iraq, Libya, North Macedonia, Nigeria, Sudan, Syria, or Palestine.
- You are eligible to receive a visa-on-arrival if you are a citizen of the following countries.
- Chinese, Indian and Dominican Republic nationals are not required to have a visa to visit Chile if they hold a US Green Card or any US visa (except type C (transit)) valid for at least 6 months.
- Visa cost is estimated between USD 5 – 150, subject to nationality. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover the government cost and other associated expenses regarding visa applications.
- The visa lasts for 90 days, and is extendable for another 90 days while in Chile.
- Tourist Visa
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.