Bangkok program fees & dates
Program start dates
Programs are available all year round on a rolling admission schedule with the following start dates:
*Program fees do not include visa fees, flights, insurance or daily food & drink.
Alumni Discount – If you have already completed an internship program with us in the past, you are eligible for an Alumni Discount.
discount for alumni who do summer programs in June and July
discount for alumni towards any program excluding those in June and July
for referring a friend who does the program
financial need based discount
5 fully funded programs to Bangkok in summer 2020 (UUKi)
The Intern Group will be offering 5 fully funded programs to Bangkok for 4 weeks in August 2020. We are offering these scholarships as a commitment to Universities UK International’s Go International: Stand Out campaign to double the number of UK students going abroad during their degree.
The scholarships will be open to students from UUKi’s partner universities, to see a list of partner universities please click here.
Students: For more information please contact your university’s international office
Educators: For more information please contact Rick Cross (email@example.com)
Discount for Financial Aid Recipients
- If you are a college or university student in the UK receiving a Maintenance Loan of over £8200 or a Maintenance Grant, you are eligible for a 500 USD discount off any of our programs.
- If you are a college or university student in the United States receiving the Pell Grant, you are eligible for a 500 USD discount off any of our programs.
- If you are a college or university student in Australia receiving Youth Allowance, you are eligible for a 500 USD discount off any of our programs.
- If you are a college or university student in Canada receiving the Canada Student Grant (CSG), you are eligible for a 500 USD discount off any of our programs.
- If you are a college or university student in Hong Kong receiving the Tertiary Student Finance Scheme (TSFS) or Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP), you are eligible for a 500 USD discount off any of our programs.
- No application fee.
- Submit application online.
- Schedule an interview by phone or skype with our admissions team.
- Evaluation of your interview and resume/CV by our admissions team.
- If you are accepted into the program, congratulations!
- Confirm your place in the program by making a non-refundable deposit of 800 British Pounds.
3. Half of balance due
- 50% of your remaining fee is due within 30 days of enrollment. Our money-back guarantee covers you through the entire process.
4. Remaining of balance due
- You will be asked to pay the remaining balance within 21 days of having your internship role confirmed.
5. Pack your bags
- You are ready to start the adventure of a lifetime!