Visa information for Bangkok
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package enables every participant the access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way towards a successful application, and make your visa process straightforward and stress-free.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must hold a passport with at least 6 months validity.
- You must be a full time undergraduate or a recent university graduate.
- You must maintain sufficient financial standing (at least THB 40000, or equivalent) at the time of visa application.
- You must apply in the country of your citizenship or long term residency (see directory: https://www.thaiembassy.org/). The entire process takes about 2 weeks.
- Nigerian applicants must obtain a Clearance Certificate issued by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (N.D.L.E.A) in Nigeria, in advance of a visa application.
- Visa cost is estimated at THB 5000. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover the government cost and other associated expenses regarding visa applications.
- The visa is valid for 3 months and lasts for 3 months upon arrival.
- Non-immigrant Education (ED) Visa
- Non-immigrant Volunteering (O) Visa
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.