Visa information for Bangkok
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package enables every participant the access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way towards a successful application, and make your visa process straightforward and stress-free.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must hold a passport with at least 6 months validity.
- You must be a current full time student from a post-secondary degree-granting institution.
- You must maintain sufficient financial standing (at least THB 40000, or equivalent) at the time of visa application.
- Online application is accepted in most developed countries. The entire process takes about 2 weeks.
- You must apply in the country of your citizenship or long term residency.
- You should not travel to Thailand while your visa application has not been concluded. Otherwise, it will never be approved.
- Applicants under 20 years old are considered a minor. A notarized birth certificate, marriage certificate, and a consent letter from your parents/legal guardian are required.
- Nigerians must obtain a Clearance Certificate issued by the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (N.D.L.E.A) in Nigeria, in advance of a visa application.
- Visa cost is estimated at THB 5000. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover the government cost and other associated expenses regarding visa applications.
- The visa is valid for 3 months and lasts for 3 months upon arrival.
- The visa will be granted for single entry only. You can apply for re-entry permit after arrival in Thailand if you wish to travel outside the country mid-internship.
- You must not engaged in paid activities in Thailand.
- Non-immigrant Education (ED) Visa
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.