Visa information for Colombia
- You must hold a passport valid for at least 6 months prior to arrival.
- You are eligible to receive a visa-on-arrival if you are a citizen of these countries.
- The visa lasts for 90 days, and extendable for another 90 days while in Colombia. No one can stay in Colombia for more than 180 days in total per calendar year under this visa type.
- Visa extension cost is estimated at USD 30. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover the government cost and other associated expenses regarding visa applications (if any).
- The Intern Group will provide you with a supporting letter for a visa extension application (Permiso Temporal de Permanecia PTP) although it is your responsibility to complete the application. It takes half a day to get the result.
- Tourist Visa
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.