Visa information for Mexico City
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package enables every participant the access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way towards a successful application, and make your visa process straightforward and stress-free.
- You must hold a passport valid for at least 6 months prior to arrival.
- Foreign nationals are not required to have a visa to visit Mexico if they hold a valid visa issued by Canada, Japan, USA, UK or the Schengen Area.
- The entire process takes about 1 week.
- The visa cost is estimated at USD 40. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover the government cost and other associated expenses regarding this visa application.
- The visa is valid for 3 months and lasts between 90-180 days upon arrival.
- Internship Visitor Visa
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.