Visa information for New Zealand
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package enables every participant the access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way towards a successful application, and make your visa process straightforward and stress-free.
- You must be at least 18 and under 31 years old.
- You must hold a passport with at least 12 months validity.
- You must be a citizen of one of these countries HERE.
- You must maintain sufficient financial standing (at least NZD 4200, or equivalent) at the time of application and entry.
- You must hold adequate health insurance coverage.
- Australian nationals are exempted for a visa.
- Online applications are accepted. The entire process takes about 3-5 weeks.
- Visas are subject to an annual quota and distributed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Visa cost is estimated at NZD 280. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover this and other associated expenses regarding the visa application.
- This visa is valid for 12 months and lasts for 12 months upon first arrival.
- Working Holiday Visa
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.