Visa information for Paris
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package enables every participant the access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way towards a successful application, and make your visa process straightforward and stress-free.
- You must be a current university student. Your internship must be endorsed by your university.
- You must hold a passport that is valid for at least 3 months after the internship end date.
- You must hold an insurance with at least EUD 30000 medical expenses coverage.
- You must maintain sufficient financial standing (at least EUD 3600, or equivalent, per every month of your intended stay in France) at the time of visa application.
- EU/EEA nationals are exempted for a visa. Other nationals may be entitled to visa-free entry under ETIAS.
- The entire process may take up to 8 weeks.
- The visa cost is estimated at EUD 80. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover the government cost and other associated expenses regarding this visa application.
- The validity period may vary from 3 months to 2 years. The duration of stay allowed is 90 days within a 180 days period (in France and other Schengen countries combined).
- Schengen Visa (type C)
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.