Visa information for Seoul
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package enables every participant the access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way towards a successful application, and make your visa process straightforward and stress-free.
- You must hold a passport with at least 6 months validity.
- You must maintain sufficient financial standing (at least KRW 3,000,000 or equivalent) within 3 months prior to your visa application.
- Some nationals may be entitled to visa-free entry under K-ETA.
- You must apply in the country of your citizenship or long term residency. The entire process takes about 1 week.
- Visa cost is estimated at KRW 50,000. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover the government cost and other associated expenses regarding visa applications.
- The visa is valid for 3 months and lasts between 30-90 days upon arrival.
- Type B1
- Type C3-1
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.