Visa information for Singapore
Obtaining a visa is one of the most challenging and daunting aspects about going abroad. However, The Intern Group’s inclusive package enables every participant the access to our experienced visa specialists. We are here every step of the way towards a successful application, and make your visa process straightforward and stress-free.
- You must be at least 18 and under 26 years old.
- You must hold a passport with at least 12 months validity.
- You must be an undergraduate or graduate of a recognized university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, Switzerland, UK or USA. Exchange programs and online degrees are not eligible.
- You must have completed at least 1 semester of undergraduate studies.
- The procedure is to first secure an IPA (which is a 3 weeks online process), then request for a Pass issuance (which takes 1-2 days after arrival in Singapore). Starting the internship prior to a Pass issuance is not allowed.
- Visas are subject to a limited quota and distributed on a first-come-first-served basis. **
- Visa cost is estimated at SGD 175. The Intern Group’s program fee does not cover the government cost and other associated expenses regarding this visa application.
- The visa is valid for 90 days and lasts for 6 months, upon Pass issuance.
** If the application pool is open but you are unsuccessful in obtaining your IPA prior to your program, The Intern Group allows you to credit all program fees received by us towards future experiences in our program (in Singapore or elsewhere, or a Virtual Internship). Otherwise, you may also request a full refund of your program fee. Other Terms & Conditions apply.
- Work Holiday Pass
Immigration regulations are constantly changing so please be advised that the above information may differ anytime.