New York program fees & dates
Program start dates
Remote programs are available all year round on a rolling admission schedule with the following start dates. Our in-person, international program start dates are changing often based on our ever-changing world. Virtual programs are currently available for all our 2021 dates. Speak with an Admissions Officer about availability for your desired start date.
The cost of the program is fixed in US Dollars (USD). Please note that shared room options are not offered on every program.
*Program fees do not include visa fees, flights, insurance or daily food & drink.
We do our very best to match you with a roommate for your program duration. However if no shared housing is available for your program dates, then you will be placed in a private room and the full program pricing will be charged. We will notify you about the status of your shared room housing request via email within 21 days of your program start date.
Alumni Discount – If you have already completed an internship program with us in the past, you are eligible for an Alumni Discount.
discount for alumni who do summer programs in June and July
discount for alumni towards any program excluding those in June and July
for referring a friend who does the program
financial need based discount
discount if your sibling enrolls in the program
Discount for Financial Aid Recipients
- If you are a college or university student in the UK receiving a Maintenance Loan of over £7700 per year, you are eligible for a 500 USD discount off any of our programs.
- If you are a college or university student in Australia receiving Youth Allowance, you are eligible for a 500 USD discount off any of our programs.
- If you are a college or university student in the United States receiving the Pell Grant, you are eligible for a 500 USD discount off any of our programs.
- If you are a college or university student in Canada receiving the Canada Student Grant (CSG), you are eligible for a 500 USD discount off any of our programs.
- If you are a college or university student in Hong Kong receiving the Tertiary Student Finance Scheme (TSFS) or Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP), you are eligible for a 500 USD discount off any of our programs.
- No application fee.
- Submit application online.
- Schedule an interview by phone or skype with our admissions team.
- Evaluation of your interview and resume/CV by our admissions team.
- If you are accepted into the program, congratulations!
- Confirm your place in the program by making a deposit of 800 British Pounds. Our money-back guarantee covers you through the entire process.
3. Half of balance due
- 50% of your remaining fee is due within 30 days of enrollment.
4. Remaining of balance due
- You will be asked to pay the remaining balance within 21 days of having your internship role confirmed.
5. Pack your bags
- You are ready to start the adventure of a lifetime!