Independent Traveler business internships in New Zealand are the perfect way to kickstart a successful career. It has long been known as an international hub for entertainment and innovation, and has one of the world’s largest economies, making it the perfect destination for an internship. Interns take on a wide variety of roles and tasks, depending on their host organization, their interests, and their existing skill sets.
Responsibilities at Independent Traveler business internships in New Zealand may include:
- Social media strategization and management, account maintenance on platforms including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Content creation, including SEO writing and blogging
- Event planning and support, for both corporate and fundraising events
- Sales and customer support
- Business development and relationship management