As a hub for innovation and creativity in Boston, Boston is the perfect destination for anyone looking for inspiration and perspective. Environmental science internships abroad in Boston are a chance for complete immersion into the region’s sustainability sector. Interns can gain experience with tech startups looking to develop the next big environmental breakthrough, to NGOs implementing sustainable development plans.
Responsibilities at environmental science internships in Boston may include:
- Researching sustainable design, conservation and energy projects
- Drafting proposals, grant applications and presentations
- Analyzing new technologies for green initiatives
- Identifying potential partnerships and funding opportunities
- Assisting with marketing, outreach and community engagement