International finance internships in Boston are a professional opportunity unlike any other. It is a driving force behind the wider American economy, and is the country’s most diverse region. Interns are placed in the heart of the international finance sphere, surrounded by top professionals and companies.
Responsibilities at international finance internships in Boston may include:
- Preparing financial statements and assisting with the production of monthly reports
- Financial research and financial analysis
- Assisting with accounts payable and payroll
- Collaborating with wider team on yearly forecasting projects
- Database management and record maintenance